In order to provide our clients with a comprehensive and multidisciplinary service, GVJ & Associates has a fiscal, accounting and taxation advice department for all clients, whether they are individuals or legal entities, residents or non-residents, helping them in their daily organisational tasks and assisting them with tax filing, book-keeping and administrative management, complemented by fiscal and taxation guidance.
The accounting services offered include the daily management and supervision of accounts, ledger entries, balances and income statements.
In order to optimise the tax status of clients and because we understand that, at both a personal and business level, an up to date knowledge of the current legislation on taxation issues is essential, GVJ & Associates has tax advisors who study the new tax optimisation possibilities for different clients in various situations.
Among the services on offer, we place emphasis on the following:
- Fiscal and accounting advice for individuals and legal entities
- Fiscal and accounting advice for companies
- Representation of foreign entities in Spain
- Tax returns for individuals and legal entities
- Corporate and Value Added Tax
- Retention models
- Income and asset statements of non-resident individuals
- Fiscal planning for companies and individuals
- Corporate restructuring advice
- Real estate taxation
- Inheritance planning advice
- Appeals and negotiations with HM Revenue & Customs (formally the Inland Revenue)
- Preparation and legalisation of accounting records and annual financial statements
Proceedings with banks, notaries, land and mercantile registries and other public bodies.