Given the complexity of the Employment and Social Security Laws, legal employment advice is increasingly important for the employer, as well as for the employee, at every stage of the relationship. GVJ & Associates, Department of Employment and Social Security Laws, covers this area and that of human resources, legally, economically and socially regulating the employee-employer working relationship.
Among the services on offer, we place emphasis on the following:
- Legal-employment advice and labour management of companies
- Social-Labour Audit
- Representation before the Social Courts
- Collective disputes
- Redundancy cases (Permanent or Temporary)
- Union and collective agreements representation
- Management of payroll, contracts, etc.
- Drawing up and processing of employment and extension contracts
- Processing of retirement, pensions and disability cases etc.
- Immigration issues
Company ManagementFiscal, Accounting and Taxation AdviceEmployment AdviceFoundations and NGOsAdministrative ManagementInternational InvestmentsRenewable energy regulations and legislation advice