Bankruptcy, Comercial and Corporate Law
We are specialised in managing all legal requisites in commercial operations, such as the development, negotiation, analysis and interpretation of business contracts, irrespective of their legal status, terms and conditions.
With a department of tax advisors that complements the legal department, we are able to provide advice regarding the implementation of foreign national companies, the establishment of new commercial companies, and corporate transactions, etc.
We complement our experience in Corporate and Commercial Litigation with Bankruptcy Law, advising companies and individuals in pre-bankruptcy and bankruptcy procedures. We have bankruptcy administrator lawyers within our team, who are responsible for identifying the assets of a company and conserving them in so far as is possible.
- Commercial and international recruitment.
- The establishment of Spanish companies, branches or subsidiaries of foreign companies in Spain.
- Partner agreements – joint ventures.
- Corporate restructuring transactions: mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Advice on all types of corporate agreements such as minutes, increases and decreases in capital, settlements, trading of stocks and shares, etc.
- Advising boards of directors and managing the secretaries of the board.
- Preparation of shareholders meetings, statutory modifications, drafting of all types of contracts.
- Claims for payment.
- Pre-bankruptcy advice, preparation of corporate and accounting documentation, prior negotiation with creditors and non-bankruptcy agreements.
- Preparation and filing of voluntary and compulsory bankruptcy proceedings and legal assistance at all stages of the process.
- Preparation, drafting and negotiation of creditors’ agreements.
- Intervention as bankruptcy administration lawyers.
- Advice and negotiation with bankruptcy administrators, trustees and liquidators.