GVJ & Associates represents its clients (individuals as well as legal entities) who are involved in an issue of a criminal nature; whether they have been charged of an alleged crime or if they have been, or could become, victim to one. We cover all types of crimes against individuals, assets, the environment and the market and consumers.
The interrelationship between the fiscal department and the legal department helps achieve the best solution to any kind of dispute concerning frauds, scams and corporate crimes.
The main areas of practice within the department are:
- Property offences (burglaries and thefts)
- Scams and misappropriations
- Traffic safety and alcoholism offences
- Traffic accidents
- Juvenile court procedures
- Domestic abuse and violence
- Reports and complaints
- Family abandonment, unpaid pensions, etc.