GVJ & Associates provides the service of adapting companies and freelancers to the Data Protection Law (LOPD).
Through the analysis of the business activity and work dynamics of the client, it determines the level of compliance with the Organic Law of Data Protection (LOPD), and the other applicable regulations, and will adapt the business’ activity to the legal provisions, thus fulfilling the established obligations.
Correspondingly, it provides an annual maintenance service with regards to data protection, carrying out and reviewing all the modifications and new situations that could occur in this respect.
The main areas of practice within the department are:
- Reporting of files before the General Register of the Data Protection Agency
- Adaptation of company activity to comply with the established regulations.
- Drafting of data protection clauses
- Drafting of security documents
- Modifications in registered files
- Registration of new files
- Removing registered files
- Amendments to security documentation
- Data protection audits
- Staff training in particular fields
- Drafting of resources
- Formulation of allegations
- Advice regarding inspections from the Data Protection Agency